Your tours can be linked to your Innovia-based MLS. Just follow the steps shown below to add your links.
- Log into your MLS account.
- On the tool bar across the top of the screen click on Maintenance and choose Listings.
- This will open the Listing Maintenance Search Form. Locate the MLS Number: box and enter in the MLS number for the desired property.
- Click the SEARCH button on the left hand side
- A notice will appear stating how many listings were found, click continue.
- In the returned search results, click on the edit icon to the left of the mls number of the correct property.
- Check the box in the upper right corner of the screen labeled "Add or Update Listing Data?" -Not always there.
- Scroll down to Virt. Tour Y/N and change to "Y." (Not applicable to all Innovia systems)
- Locate "Virtual Tour ID Example: http://www.virtualtourid.com" field. The link you want to type in should look like this:
http://www.VisualTour.com/show.asp?sk=13&t=123456 (for standard link)
http://www.VisualTour.com/shownp.asp?sk=13&t=123456 (for non-popup link)
Please note: You will need to change the XXXXXX to the correct tour number. Each time you upload a tour, this tour number and URL are sent to you via email. The tour number is also located on your My Tours page at http://www.VisualTour.com/tours.asp under Tour#.
- To save your changes, click the "Save" button on the left side of the screen.
Questions regarding these procedures should be directed toward either the support department at VisualTour (800-873-0700 or Email:Support@VisualTour.com
) or InnoVia (800-334-0831 or Email:Innoviasupport@marketlinx.com
) depending on the nature of the inquiry. As a general statement, questions about what link to use or how to modify it should be directed to VisualTour, while questions about how to actually perform the linking or delays in seeing the tour appear on your MLS should be directed to InnoViaMLS support.
VisualTour support hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Saturday 9:00 a.m to 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time.