Paradym Forums  

Go Back   Paradym Forums > Support FAQs > Website and Tour Questions

Old 11-15-2005, 02:46 PM

Default How to Include a Tour in a PowerPoint Presentation

Using VisualTour with a PowerPoint Presentation.

1. Log in to your account at www.VisualTour.com.

2. Click on My Tours under Add/Edit Tours.

3. Under Click to View, click the picture of the tour that you want to place in PowerPoint.

4. Click Share Tour located on the bottom right of the tour viewer. Click on the download button under Option 2 - Download Offline Tour. Click the Download Now button and save the tour to your desktop.

5. Open PowerPoint and click on the Insert menu, and choose Object. Click the Create From File option, then use the BROWSE button to select the VisualTour that you saved on your desktop.

6. When the VisualTour icon appears in PowerPoint click once on it so a box appears around the icon.

7. Click on the Insert menu and choose Hyperlink. Click the FILE button to browse for the tour file on your desktop (then click SAVE).

----------------------------------------------------
-Revised Instructions for Latest Version of PowerPoint-
----------------------------------------------------
1. 1. Log in to your account at www.VisualTour.com.

2. Click on My Tours under Edit Tours.

3. Under Click to View, click the picture of the tour that you want to place in PowerPoint presentation.

4. Click Share Tour, depending on the skin that is being used this can be located in two different places. For a classic skin Share Tour is located on the right side of the viewer. For the Cinema View skin Share Tour is in the VT Menu located in the bottom left corner of the tour. Once you have clicked share tour choose Offline Tour from the sub menu. Click Download Tour and choose to save the file, save it to your Desktop or My Documents (In Windows Vista or Windows 7 My Documents is now only Documents). Once the file has downloaded close the tour so that you only have the My Tours page open.

5. Navigate to My Account, under Getting Help click on Support Area. Click on the link that reads Advertising Logos & Graphics (http://www.visualtour.com/support/graphics.asp). On the new screen that opens decide which graphic you want to represent the tour in your PowerPoint presentation. Right click the graphic and choose Save Picture As or Save Image As, save the graphic to the same location that you downloaded the Offline tour to in step 4.

6. Open PowerPoint to the slide you want to place the tour in. Under Insert, click Picture and choose Picture From File. Browse to and select the graphic that you saved in Step 5.

7. When the VisualTour icon appears in the PowerPoint slide click on it once so a box appears around the icon.

8. Right click the image and select Hyperlick from the pop-up menu. In the prompt that opens browse to the Offline Tour that you downloaded in step 4, select it and click OK.

While specific questions about PowerPoint are best directed to Microsoft, if you have any questions about these instructions, feel free to contact the VisualTour support staff during regular operating hours.

VisualTour support hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Saturday 9:00 a.m to 6:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.

Last edited by KWilliams4; 03-28-2013 at 11:13 AM.