Paradym Forums  

Go Back   Paradym Forums > Support - General > I Need Help!

Old 06-07-2006, 08:41 PM

Default Viewing a tour from my site

Prior to upgrade to new software I was able to open my tours in an iframe onmy web site, now when I click the link to the tour in IE the tour breaks out of the iframe and takes over the window (where my site was) and yet when I open my site in another browser (Foxfire or Netscape for example) this doesn't happen and all behaves as I intended. Is there anything you could recommend to correct this situation in IE.
Old 06-08-2006, 10:41 AM
VT Support and Training

We have different types of links, so a quick edit of your link will do the trick. You did not include a link to your site, but since you said it was previously working in an iframe, I have a pretty good idea of which link you are using.

Somewhere in your link, you have a reference to shownp.asp. Change it to showvt.asp. The rest of the link will remain the same.

Here is an example of the iframe syntax based on tour number 586697 and a frame measuring 600 by 450 (try using 550 if you use our older "classic" viewer).

<iframe src="http://www.VisualTour.com/showvt.asp?t=586697" width=600 height=450 frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

Please note: You will need to change the the above link to use the correct tour number. Each time you upload a tour, this tour number and URL are sent to you via email. The tour number is also located on your My Tours page at http://www.VisualTour.com/tours.asp under Tour#.

If you do not have luck with that format, either call VisualTour support or reply here with a link to your site so people can see what you have for a link and how it is behaving.

VisualTour support hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00AM to 8:00PM and Saturday 9:00AM to 6:00PM Eastern Time.

Last edited by rmoss; 08-17-2011 at 01:16 PM. Reason: updating for cinema viewer