Paradym Forums  

Go Back   Paradym Forums > General > General Discussion

Old 05-02-2007, 02:20 PM

Default Time to step up

What are the guys at Visual Tour doing to bring the viewer to the next level? Like embedded video,related Tour button on the viewer so you could do a tour of The neighborhood, schools, and make it access straight off the viewer. A floor plan button would be nice. are really like a glimpse at the viewer of tomorrow and have it today.
Old 05-08-2007, 03:02 PM
VT Support and Training

Default Re: Time to step up

Thanks for the suggestions. We tend not to reveal the future plans until we have tested them and are ready to release them, but some of the things you mentioned are already available as options today, at least if you know the secrets.

Floor plans can be used if you just bring them into the tour as images. They are very useful as an index, in fact, if you add hotspots so that buyers can jump directly to the room of their choice. VisualTour has an example tour with a floor plan (and even a hot spot on it to jump to the Living Room) here:
http://www.VisualTour.com/showvt.asp?t=586697

You can also link directly from a tour to a second tour of the neighborhood. Basically, you just add a link to a photo description. We have the instructions here:
http://forums.visualtour.com/showthread.php?p=252

If you have any questions about how to make those secrets work, VisualTour support is available toll free at 800-873-0700.

Last edited by rmoss; 08-20-2007 at 08:47 AM.
Old 07-16-2007, 11:58 AM

The only problem, is with your linking you have to edit code. Which most people can't. I love the program you have but I have to go with what gives me the edge on listing Appts.

I need I straight forward button or buttons that says floor plan, school reports, video for my youtube videos. I have had people call and ask me about things that were linkind in the viewer they just did not scroll over the text link. (thats where the buttons that say video, sxchool reports, other tours would come in handy. I know it can be done are I would still have an account with you.

I will miss some of the things you offer but your price for what you get is 20 dollars to high and your viewer is not up to speed.

Thanks

Jeff
Old 08-19-2007, 11:19 PM

Default I have a question

How do I email someone my Visual Tour, so they can see one particular tour I've posted on my inventory of tours?
Jeannette buyandsellGOLFhomes@gmail.com
Old 08-20-2007, 08:59 AM
VT Support and Training

There are two ways to email someone a link to your tour.

Option 1 is to open your tour online and beneath your agent photo, click SHARE TOUR then EMAIL LINK. That will bring up a little screen that allows you to enter the email address of the person you want to send the tour along with a message saying something like, "Here is that tour I promised to send you. If you have any questions about it or would like to go out and see the property in person, just give me a call."

Option 2 is to just send a regular email and include a link to the tour in the email. You can get the link to the tour from the email you received when you uploaded the tour or by clicking the LINK button next to your tour on the My Tours page (log into your account at www.VisualTour.com, click My Tours).