Paradym Forums  

Go Back   Paradym Forums > General > General Discussion

Old 05-30-2008, 01:45 PM

Default Pan a still photo

Do I choose an option to pan a still photo or does it do it randomly to give that panaramic feel?
Old 05-30-2008, 04:06 PM
VT Support and Training

Default Re: Pan a still photo

By definition, a still photo stays still, so there is no panning motion (although there is an interesting zoom in and fade transition you can use to create an illusion of movement).

Sometimes, we see people use the cropping tool in the VisualTour Studio software to crop off the top and bottom of a photo. That action converts the photo into a panoramic aspect ratio, which means it will slide.

Other times, the still photo has such great content that cropping out parts is just not an option. We do get the occasional request for something to spice up still photos that do not scroll, so we decided to fulfill that request. How are we going to do it? Here is where I get to be mysterious and keep my mouth shut. When are we going to do it? Very soon. Are you excited? I am, and I think you will be pleased with the result.
Old 06-05-2008, 11:41 AM

Lightbulb Re: Pan a still photo

For still shots I think it is great to select "Zoom out Desolve" under the transition effect and then select the image to be there for 4 seconds instead of 3.

Can't wait to see what the new features will be...