Paradym Forums  

Go Back   Paradym Forums > Support - General > Enhancement Requests

Old 02-19-2008, 09:05 PM

Default visualtours on my mobi

Working on a mobi site for our listing inventory. Instead of a series of still images, would prefer to use the visual tour picture link with a viewer size designed for cell phone viewing, prefer no text, of course voice would be nice to replace text so image fills screen. So, what options do we have to view our visualtours on cell phones without having to scroll. Since they would be viewing on our mobi site, don't need the "normal" viewer, actually don't need anything accept the images with some simple navigation in corner of image, you know stop, play, etc.
Old 02-20-2008, 01:38 PM
VT Support and Training

Default Re: visualtours on my mobi

Part of your post is a question about what options you have for viewing a tour without all the extra parts of the viewer. I suggest option 4 of the unbranded tour links if all you want to see are photos. It is more than just photos, but it is the closest option to what you are describing right now.

Here is an example of the same tour in the regular viewer and the option 4 viewer.

Regular Link
http://www.VisualTour.com/showvt.asp?t=586697

Option 4 of Unbranded Links:
http://www.VisualTour.com/showvt.asp?sk=29&t=586697

We will consider this to be a request/suggestion, so we are going to move this post over to our Enhancement Requests section of the forum with other suggestions and requests. In that way, if/when other agents elect to write in about buyers using mobile devices, we will start to see a trend appearing by keeping all suggestions grouped in one place.
Old 11-25-2008, 01:09 PM
VT Support and Training

Default Re: visualtours on my mobi

We just added another feature that might fit the bill for your website. Perhaps you would prefer to show the tours in video format, since that format removes the viewer and just shows the images. You could upload the videos to YouTube (the VisualTour Studio software does it for you) then get the embed code from YouTube for your site. If you prefer, you could upload the videos directly to your site by telling the software not to upload them, but instead to just save them so you can upload them yourself.

To learn more about the new version 6 and how to download it for free, CLICK HERE to see the post in the What's New section.