Paradym Forums  

Go Back   Paradym Forums > Support FAQs > Tour Linking Guide

Old 01-06-2009, 11:12 AM

Default Linking a VisualTour Video to Myspace.com

With the introduction of VisualTour Studio 6 we have enabled the ability to upload your VisualTour Video(s) online. Once you have your VisualTour created and ready to be published, follow the steps outlined below to upload it to Myspace Video for viewing.

Please review the Myspace Terms and Conditions before posting.

1. Open VisualTour Studio 6. Double click on the Group folder your tour is in. Double click on the Tour folder you want to upload to Myspace.

2. Click on the Create Video link in the Tour Tasks menu on the left.

3. Choose the option: This Computer. Choose the resolution for your video from the Quality drop down menu and click the Next button.
Note: Because Myspace limits video file size to under 500 MB in size and 20 minutes in length per upload, depending on the size of your tour, Quality: Low 320 x 240 or Normal 640 x 480 is recommended.

4. When the video finishes processing you should see a preview image of the video. When ready, click the Next button.

5.1 XP - When the Save Video As... window opens, click the drop down menu next to Save in: and choose My Documents. Double click on My Videos. Next to File Name:, type in a name for your video tour and click the Save button.

5.2 Vista - When the Save Video As... window opens, click the drop down menu next to Save in: and choose Documents. Double click on My Videos. Next to File Name:, type in a name for your video tour and click the Save button.

6. Log into your Myspace account.

7. Click on the Video button at the top of your profile page.

8. Click on the blue Upload button. (Upper right)

9.1 XP Upload Video: Step 1. Click the Browse button. When the browse window appears, click the drop down menu next to Look in: and choose My Documents. Double click on My Videos.

9.2 Vista / 7 Upload Video: Step 1. Click the Browse button. When the browse window appears, click the drop down menu next to Look in: and choose Documents. Double click on Videos. Highlight the file that you named in Step #5, click the Open button, and click the Upload Video button.

10. Upload Video: Step 2. Fill out this page with information about the listing you are about to upload. When finished, check mark " I agree to the Myspace Terms & Conditions" and click the Save Information button.

Questions regarding these procedures should be directed toward either the support department at VisualTour (800-873-0700 or Email:Support@VisualTour.com) or Myspace (Contact Myspace or Online F.A.Q.) depending on the nature of the inquiry. As a general statement, questions about what file to use or how to modify it should be directed to VisualTour, while questions about how to actually perform the upload or delays in seeing the video appear should be directed to Myspace.

VisualTour support hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Saturday 9:00 a.m to 6:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.

Last edited by KWilliams4; 01-19-2011 at 12:23 PM.