Paradym Forums  

Go Back   Paradym Forums > Support - General > Enhancement Requests

Old 02-15-2009, 07:14 PM

Default Suggestions

Can the pull down menu for Status include a "INFO" selection for general info type presentations?

Also, is there anyway to include designations/title info in our branded info?

i.e....

Name, ABR, GRI
Associate Broker
Company Name

"...for your family's next move, and the next..."

Charlie McDonald, ABRŪ, GRI
Prudential Slater James River REALTORSŪ

Email: cmcdonald@prurichmond.com
Old 02-16-2009, 07:47 AM
VT Support and Training

Default Re: Suggestions

Thank you for taking the time to let the VisualTour staff know how our product can be changed to better suit your needs. Until/unless that suggestion is implemented, let me give you a way to accomplish the same goal without having to wait. Set the tour to ACTIVE but to separate it from your active property tours, set its category (to the left and one line down from the status drop down) to OTHER.

Now, to keep your non-property tour from showing up among your listings on your active tour list, go back to the My Account screen, and choose Inventory List Layout. At the bottom of that screen, you can edit your Active Listings filter to include all property types except for OTHER.

Some agents (including you) will not see an EDIT option next to their filters. To get the EDIT option, just click ADD to add any filter at all, even if only temporarily. After that, all the existing filters can be edited.

You also asked about adding designations to your branding. I see in your forum post that you use ABRŪ, GRI, so we just added that for you. If you have any other changes, just call the VisualTour support staff at 800-873-0700 (M-F 8AM to 8PM Eastern and Saturday 9AM-6PM Eastern) or email them the info at support@VisualTour.com. If you are part of a company account that set up its own agent accounts, you can just ask your company to make the change. You are not, but I am adding that info for other agents who might read this information.