Paradym Forums  

Go Back   Paradym Forums > Support - General > Enhancement Requests

Old 04-18-2009, 11:14 AM

Default HD Tours

I've started noticing some other VT providers are offering HD tours and I am considering switching tour companies. Is Visual Tour currently considering any HD upgrades at this time?
Old 04-20-2009, 07:40 AM
VT Support and Training

Default Re: HD Tours

I have some great news for you. We already implemented that feature. Perhaps we just need to be more vocal about it so others like you will know about it. When we released the (free) update to version 6.0, we added a setting to quadruple the resolution of photos.

To turn on that setting, open your VisualTour Studio software, and from the SETUP menu, choose OPTIONS. Click the third tab (Photo Quality) and change your settings for WEB and PANORAMIC (as well as any others desired) from Normal to High. Tours uploaded from that point forward will use the greatly improved resolution. You can even use the REUPLOAD-OVERWRITE feature to replace an existing tour online with a high resolution copy of itself. Keep in mind two very important things about the reupload-overwrite process.
  1. Your tour online will be completely replaced by the version you have in the software, so any adjustments you made online after uploading the tour will be gone.

2. The stitched photos are sized down during stitching, so on tours created before you changed the quality setting, those scenes will only benefit from the change if you re-stitch the original images.
In case you missed out on the announcement of the new features in version 6, three of the bigger changes are described here:

https://www.VisualTour.com/VTStudio6/NewFeatures.asp

We have some other feature and aesthetics changes coming soon as well, so keep your eyes open for announcements, and make sure you download the free updates whenever your software pops up the message saying they are available.

If you have any questions about the higher resolution settings, VisualTour's live support is available from 8AM to 8PM on weekdays and 9AM to 6PM on Saturdays. The toll free number is 800-873-0700.
Old 04-20-2009, 07:53 PM

Default Re: HD Tours

Thanks! Glad to see VT is on the cutting edge. I really like the service you provide and didn't want to go with another company.