Paradym Forums  

Go Back   Paradym Forums > Support FAQs > Tour Linking Guide

Old 11-19-2010, 10:11 AM

Default Create a Graphical VisualTour inventory button for your signature - Yahoo! Mail

How To: Create a Graphical VisualTour inventory button for your signature in Yahoo! Mail.

To get the button:

1. Log into your account at www.VisualTour.com.

2. From the My Account screen, click My Tours.

3. Next to any tour, click the LINKS button.

4. When asked what type of link you want, choose MY INVENTORY and click NEXT.

5. When asked where you want to place the link, choose AS AN EMAIL SIGNATURE.

6. After clicking NEXT, you might be asked about a filter. Default is often a good choice, but if you see something you prefer, feel free to choose it, then click NEXT.

7. Now, choose one of the three graphical buttons, and click NEXT.

8. Okay, here comes the part that will probably vary from what you might expect. Do NOT click the COPY button. That will copy the very long text. Instead, highlight the actual button on the screen (by dragging the mouse over it just as you would highlight a word in a text document).

9. Press CTRL-C to copy it (or right click the selected button and choose COPY).

To paste it into your Yahoo signature:

1. Login to your account at Yahoo.com.

2. Click on the Options drop down menu on the top left, then select "Mail Options".

3. Select Signature on the left.
    Note: If Signature: is set to: "Do not use a signature", please click the o next to "Show a signature on all outgoing messages."

4. Ensure "Rich Text" is selected. Above and to the right of the text box, if you see "Plain Text", then you already have Rich text selected and do not need to change anything. If you see "Plain Text", click on it to switch to Rich Text mode.

5. Click on the end of the last line of your signature. Press the enter key on your keyboard to make a new line. At this point there should be a flashing cursor where you want to add your "View My Inventory" button. Simply press CTRL+V to paste the image you copied in the steps above.

6. Click on "Save Changes" near the top left and you are done.

7. To test your signature, create a new e-mail and send it to yourself. When you receive the e-mail, click on the signature button.

8. If you have any questions or need assistance with any of the above steps, VisualTour support is available toll free at 800-873-0700 or via email at Support@VisualTour.com. Support hours are 8AM to 8PM Eastern on weekdays and 9AM to 6PM on Saturdays.

Last edited by KWilliams4; 08-21-2012 at 01:41 PM.