Paradym Forums  

Go Back   Paradym Forums > Support - General > I Need Help!

Old 12-01-2010, 07:24 PM

Thumbs up "Cinema View" for MLS (non-branded) version?

I don't know if I need help because I'm missing a setting somewhere or if this should be an enhancement request.

We really like the cinema view for the tours and always select it for new tours. However, the non-branded version that is auto-distributed to our MLS (SoCalMLS) still shows up in the old smaller "skin".

Is that due to a limitation required by the MLS or am I missing a check box somewhere?

As always, thanks in advance.

Brian Millington
Old 12-02-2010, 07:24 AM
VT Support and Training

Default Re: "Cinema View" for MLS (non-branded) version?

SoCal MLS has very specific branding requirements that prohibit any agent photos, names, company names, or other contact information from appearing on the tours. To adhere to that requirement, the link used on SoCal MLS launches an unbranded version of the classic viewer. The larger cinema viewer currently has no unbranded version, although we would be happy to consider that as an option.

The good news, therefore, is that you are not missing a setting somewhere. Also, SoCal is probably not opposed to the idea, although they do have very specific requirements above and beyond most other MLS sites, so we would still need their approval when the time comes to make any changes.