Paradym Forums  

Go Back   Paradym Forums > Support FAQs > Tour Linking Guide

Old 02-02-2011, 11:18 AM

Default Linking to Trulia.com

You can AUTOMATICALLY link your tours to Trulia Real Estate Search.

To activate and utilize auto linking to Trulia Real Estate Search, just follow these steps:

1. Log into your VisualTour.com account, and from the My Account Screen, click Tour Distribution Setup.

2. Click the word "Setup" next to where it says Trulia Real Estate Search.

3. Check the "Please automatically distribute my VisualTours to my Trulia listings." box.

From that point on, when you create your tours, make sure that the box is checked next to Trulia in the "Free Links:" section of the tour info screen. The auto-linking process runs at 3AM Eastern Time each morning.

-------------------
Is your property listing on Trulia showing the incorrect status (Off Market, Sold, Pending) or not listed at all? Please follow the below instructions to manually add your listing to Trulia and link your VisualTour.

1. Log into to your Trulia.com account.
Don't have a Trulia account? Sign up now, it's free!

2. At the top right click “Listings”.

3. If the listing is not listed click the Orange Add listings button at the upper right. If your listing is is here, mouse over Edit Listing and left click Edit listing detail. (Skip to step #9)

4. Type in the email address, property addres, or MLS number and click the Orange Search button:

A. If the listing is found: Select it by placing a check mark on the box to the left of the property, Fill out License number and License state, place a check mark in the box to the left of "I certify that I am the listing agent for these listings and agree to the Full Terms of Service." and click the Orange Add to My Listings button.

B. If the listing is not found: Click the link "Submit a for sale listing" under Submit a Listing at the bottom of the page and follow steps 5 - 8

5. Input the listing address information (Street number, Street name, Unit Number, City, State, and Zip), then click the “Check Address” button.

6. If listing information is found that matches your listing address on Trulia, click the circle next to "Continue submitting a new listing." Otherwise, skip to step #8.

7. Input the listing information for your property. (Listing Price, Listing Type, Propery Type, Bedrooms, Full bathrooms, Partial bathrooms, Square feet, Description, and Property listing URL (This is where the listing will report it is coming from.))

(Fields for MLS ID:, Lot size (acres):, Year built:, and Date listed on market: are optional.)

8. Upload photos for your Trulia listing. Trulia supports the following photo formats: jpg, bmp (Windows), png, gif. For best results upload photos at 640x480 or higher resolution. You can upload as many photos as you like.

9. In the space provided under Edit virtual tour:, the link you want to type in should look like this:

www.visualtour.com/showvt.asp?t=XXXXXX&prt=72

Please note: You will need to change the XXXXXX to the correct tour number. Each time you upload a tour, this tour number and URL are sent to you via email. The tour number is also located on your My Tours page at http://www.VisualTour.com/tours.asp under Tour#.

10. If applicable, please enter upcoming open house times for this listing. You can also add more dates once you submit the listing.

11. Click the "Continue" button at the bottom of the page.

12. Check the box next to “I agree to Terms & Conditions” and then click the “Submit” button.

Questions regarding these procedures should be directed toward either the support department at VisualTour (800-873-0700 or Email:Support@VisualTour.com) or Trulia Real Estate (Ask a Question or Trulia Help Center) depending on the nature of the inquiry. As a general statement, questions about what link to use or how to modify it should be directed to VisualTour, while questions about how to actually perform the linking or delays in seeing the tour appear should be directed to Trulia Real Estate support.

VisualTour support hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Saturday 9:00 a.m to 6:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.

Last edited by KWilliams4; 09-10-2014 at 03:58 PM.