Paradym Forums  

Go Back   Paradym Forums > Support - General > Enhancement Requests

Old 01-08-2012, 02:04 PM

Default Isn't it time for some new background music?

It's seems that it has been quite a long time since there have been any upgrades to the background music. The current selections, although there are many to choose from, are feeling and sounding a bit dated to me. Please help!
Old 01-09-2012, 09:01 AM
VT Support and Training

Default Re: Isn't it time for some new background music?

It would be helpful to know what types of music appeal to you so we do not just add random songs that would be of minimal use to you and other agents. We will email you today with more specifics on how you can impact the future of VisualTour and make it an even better tool for your real estate marketing.
Old 01-10-2012, 10:11 AM

I like a lot of different kinds of music from several genres. I like rock, easy listening, pop and country for the most part. Ultimately, it's not so much about what I like personally, it's more about music that the viewers/prospective buyers will enjoy more that will further draw them in to viewing and enjoying the tours. I know it's probably difficult to find royalty free music, but I find myself having a difficult time with choosing something that feels good to me from our current choices. The few that I end up using are usually Easy Listening - To the Heart, Country - Woods, and Piano - I Told You So. The rest of the inventory doesn't do anything for me at all and I'm heard pressed to feel good about these selections. Everything else about VisualTour is absolutely awesome!
Old 01-10-2012, 02:16 PM
VT Support and Training

You are saying that out of more than 90 choices, we only have three that appeal to you. I am hopeful you will use the information in that email we sent you to allow us to improve that number.
Old 12-12-2012, 08:37 AM
VT Support and Training

This is an update. We have now increased the number of songs to 117 and also added a feature to allow agents to upload their own music. In that way, we no longer have to guess at which styles will appeal to each different agent. We are still open to adding more music so agents will not have to locate their own, but we think the new feature will be useful to many agents.