Paradym Forums  

Go Back   Paradym Forums > Support FAQs > Website and Tour Questions

Old 09-05-2001, 03:33 PM
mweinrich

Post My slides move too fast (or slow) so I want to adjust the timing.

If the images seem to move too quickly or slowly when people activate the Autoplay feature, you can easily adjust the timing to a more suitable length for any or all slides.  Just follow these steps.
  1. Log into your account at VisualTour.com, and click the "My Tours" link.

2. Click the Photos button next to the tour you wish to edit.

3. Click the Edit link next to the slide you want to adjust (or next to the first slide if you want to adjust them all) The last box on the page displays the duration for that image.

4. Type a new setting into that box. Note that the slide may stay up longer than the intended duration if it is a panoramic image and it has not yet scrolled across the screen at least once.

5. Click the Next or Previous link to proceed to the next slide or click the Photos link to return to the main list when the duration of each slide is set as you desire.

6. Click the My Tours link at the top or bottom of the page to return.

Editing the Duration of Slides for Future Tours in the VisualTour Software:
To avoid having to adjust the slide duration for every tour, set up a master delay of a few seconds in the Visualtour software so that whenever you do not specify some other setting, you know the slides will remain on the screen for that predefined delay.

1. In VisualTour the software, click the Options button at the top of the screen.

2. Click the Slide Show tab. In the Master Delay box, select a default delay.

3. To the right of the Master Delay box, place a check mark in the area labeled Use Master Delay. Future tours will now use this delay for all slides unless you specify some other duration by logging into VisualTour.com and editing the tours as explained above.