Paradym Forums  

Go Back   Paradym Forums > Support - General > Enhancement Requests

Old 12-18-2008, 06:06 PM

Default Self launching CD tours

Hi,

First, I really like all the new features of the recent release 6.0 especially the capability to create video files for upload to YouTube et al. Great Job!

The new CD Burn folder is also a very welcome feature. However, most of the CDs we burn contain a single property tour so the "Menu" function is kind of redundant - a menu with a single selectable item???

I looked around to see if the old CD option was still available (where you place all the files necessary for a self-launching tour into one folder which can be then burned to CDs). I am either missing it or has been removed. I think I can still effectively do the same thing but I will have to create my own autorun.ini file and point it to the executable.

I can see a lot of uses for the menu option, but as stated above we use most of the CDs as "virtual brochures" for people to take at the listing - right next to the paper brochure box, and to mail out to a target around the listing with a "Just Listed - Pick Your New Neighbor" flier - usually a couple of hundred. (I have a 1 to 5 copier so it goes quickly).

So I guess what I'm asking for is the option to include a menu OR make a single self-launching tour CD.

Last edited by themillingtons; 12-20-2008 at 10:11 AM. Reason: Spelling
Old 06-24-2009, 09:49 AM

Default Re: Self launching CD tours

Hi Brian,

We have made some changes to the CD creation system that I feel you should know about. The CD Menu was recently updated so the "Play All" feature is disabled when only one tour is being burned to CD and the default "Play All" time for a CD with more then one tour on it has been increased to 60 seconds.

The "Play All" settings for Tour Display Time, Background Color, Tour Window Size, and the even the Background shown when the CD presentation first opens can be adjusted by clicking "Menu Setup" on the left of the Cd Folder Details window.

When you start your software, it checks from time to time for updates and offers to download them. If your software does not notice the update right away, you can go to the HELP menu, and choose Check for Updates. It will locate and download the update for you. If you prefer to download a copy of the full installation, click here.

If you need any assistance with these new features or updating the software, contact your local VisualTour office administrator (if you have one) or the VisualTour support staff toll free at 800-873-0700. VisualTour support is open from 8AM to 8PM Eastern on weekdays and 9AM to 6PM Eastern on Saturdays.
Old 06-24-2009, 02:45 PM

Default Re: Self launching CD tours

Thanlks,

I will download the update and check it out.