Paradym Forums  

Go Back   Paradym Forums > General > REALTOR.com Virtual Tour Linking

Old 04-12-2007, 09:51 AM
VT Support and Training

Default Re: updating photos

You have a few options to add the snowy scenes to the tour (and remove them later when everyone is tired of the snow and wants to see grassy scenes).

If you want to replace the existing photos with the new ones:
  1. Log into your account at www.VisualTour.com, and from the My Account page, click My Tours.

2. Next to the tour that needs some new photos, click the PHOTOS button.

3. Click REPLACE next to a photo that you are replacing, in this case with the snowy image.

4. Click the BROWSE button to locate the replacement photo on your computer. In this case, it is a photo you stitched in the VisualTour Studio software, so you want to go to My Documents then My VisualTours to see the tour groups. More than likely, you are storing tours in the Residential group, so that is probably the one you will double click, then you will double click your tour folder to see the images in it.

5. Select the image you want to use as the replacement, and click OPEN (or just double click the name of the photo). If you see several files named like your photo, you are looking for the JPG file, not the IVR or TXT or WAV or TNL file.

6. Click UPLOAD, and you are done.

If you want to add some new photos without removing old ones:
  1. Log into your account at www.VisualTour.com, and from the My Account page, click My Tours.

2. Next to the tour that needs some new photos, click the PHOTOS button.

3. Click Add Photo(s) in the upper right.

4. Choose the option to Upload Individual Image(s), and click Next

5. Click the BROWSE button to locate the additional photo on your computer. If you have more than one, just add them one at a time. If the photo you want to add is currently in the VisualTour Studio software, you can find it if you go to My Documents then My VisualTours to see the tour groups. More than likely, you are storing tours in the Residential group, so that is probably the one you will double click, then you will double click your tour folder to see the images in it.

6. Select the image you want to add, and click OPEN (or just double click the name of the photo). If you are taking the photo from the software and see several files named like your photo, you are looking for the JPG file, not the IVR or TXT or WAV or TNL file.

7. Click UPLOAD.

8. Renumber the photos (scenes) and click SAVE if the new image is not where you wanted it. Feel free to use numbers like 2.5 to place a photo between scenes 2 and 3.

If you want to replace the entire tour with a new version of itself:
  1. Open the tour in the software, and click Send to VisualTour (just as though you are uploading a new tour).

2. Log into your account at www.VisualTour.com as usual, BUT instead of filling out the tour information for a new tour, click My Tours toward the upper left.

3. Next to the tour you are replacing, click the PHOTOS button.

4. Click Add Photo(s) in the upper right.

5. Choose the option to REUPLOAD-OVERWRITE, and click Next.

6. Upload the tour as normal from there, and the one in the software will completely replace the one online. Note that any editing you did to the original tour online will be replaced. In other words, all music, photos, and voice will disappear from the online tour and be replaced by whatever was in the software. Also, all hot spots that were placed on the tour after it was previously uploaded will now be gone.
If you have questions about any of these procedures, the VisualTour support team is a toll free call away at 800-873-0700.