Paradym Forums  

Go Back   Paradym Forums > Support - General > I Need Help!

Old 09-26-2013, 03:11 PM

Default Picture placement

I entered my pics, but now had to add another one that i need to be at the top of my pictures. How do I move it up???
Old 09-26-2013, 04:26 PM
VT Support and Training

Default Re: Picture placement

The method used to rearrange photos will vary depending on whether the photo was added to the VisualTour Studio software and you are looking to move it there vs. having the photo already added online. I am not sure which you need to know, so let me answer both ways.

If the photo is still in the VisualTour Studio software:
1) Open the tour so you are looking at the screen that shows all of the scenes.

2) Press your left mouse button down on the photo and move your mouse to drag the photo to the new location at the top.

As you pass by your other photos, you will see a black vertical bar appear indicating where the photo will end up if you let go of the mouse button at that point. Just let go when that black bar appears where you want this new photo.

If the photo has been added online (already uploaded or you used Tour Builder to create the tour) and you are using a web browser:
1) Log into your account at www.VisualTour.com

2) From the My Account screen, click My Tours on the left.

3) Click the PHOTOS button next to your tour.

4) You will see that to the right of each photo is a number. You will renumber the photo that you want moved. As an example, let's assume you want to take the current 10th photo and make it photo number 2. You will not renumber it as 2 since there is already a photo 2. Instead, number it 1.5 so it is after photo 1 but before photo 2. After typing in the new number, click SAVE at the top or the bottom. The photo will move to the second spot (and you will also see that it gets renumbered as 2, while the previous photo 2 is now 3 and so on.

If the photo has been added online and you are using the Android or iPad/iPhone app:
If you are using the VisualTour app on your tablet or smart phone, you can drag and drop photos just as you would in the VisualTour Studio software.

I think these steps will make sense once you look at the software screen or online account screen, but if the instructions are not clear, feel free to reply here or call VisualTour toll free at 800-873-0700. Support staff is available from 8AM to 8PM Eastern time on weekdays and 9AM to 6PM Eastern on Saturdays.