Paradym Forums  

Go Back   Paradym Forums > Support - General > Tips, Tricks & Techniques

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2003, 08:33 PM
pfolmsbee pfolmsbee is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 16
Default Finding "bubble" Levels

Just wondering where you folks are finding the appropriate level indicators. I've been looking in camera stores and hardware stores, but I have not seen anything that looked like it could be adapted to the purpose. (Everything is two feet long!).
Paul Folmsbee
Cary, NC
Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 03:43 PM
tahoeartisan tahoeartisan is offline
Full Service Provider
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Lake Tahoe, Nevada
Posts: 37
Thumbs up Tripod Levels

Home Depot or Ace Hardware sells a 2"Round - Bullseye 360 degree level that can be attached to the tripod center with double face tape.
cell: 775.220.2644
Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 09:12 AM
Bradley Bradley is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 3

I grabbed a tripod for under $20.00 at Best Buy. It had both levels built right into it. It was right in the digital camera isle. I'm sure you can find one just about anywhere they sell digital or film cameras.
Steve Bradley
<a href="" target="_bradley">Prince William County Virginia Realtor</a>
<a href="" target="_bradley"></a>
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:46 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.