VisualTour Customer #: 2167

Date / Time: 3/2/2006 7:23:46 PM ET
Tour #: 528987
MLS #: 40145889
Address: 2579 Craneford Way
Order #: 356465
Attempts: 1

REALTOR.com returned the following error when attempting to link your tour:

Response is not in PicturePath format. See log for details.

Best Regards

The VisualTour Team
Old 12-18-2006, 10:25 PM

Smile Re: Linking Problem - just got this message

I ca't understand why I can't view Visual Tour whenever I visit www. lufkinrealestate.com. I'm looking for a home to buy in lufkin and I would very much like to take the full advantage to completely take the Visual Tour. It only shows 3 photos of the home I would like the whole tour, where i can get the full advantage of the complet e home layout
Old 12-19-2006, 10:29 AM
VT Support and Training

Default Re: Linking Problem - just got this message

Your post is not really related to the message the other person was having about errors linking to REALTOR.com, but I will still answer it here and then perhaps move it to its own area later so people do not mix up the issues.

I went up to that website to take a look, and I do see that not too many of the properties have the red symbol to indicate that they have a tour. Most of the properties have only some individual photos. The agents who use VisualTour have no limits on the number of tours they create, and each tour can contain up to 50 scenes (rooms or areas). It appears as though you are saying you found a listing that appeals to you but you want to see an entire tour of the property instead of just a few photos. My suggestion is to call the agent listed on that page and ask for him or her to either upload a tour so you can see it or mail you a CD with the tour on it. More than likely, the agent has not yet created a tour for that property, but since he or she has the option to create an unlimited number of tours with his or her VisualTour package, it is probably not out of the question for the agent to do it for you.