Paradym Forums  

Go Back   Paradym Forums > Support - General > Enhancement Requests

Old 09-11-2006, 10:39 AM

Wink Tour View Reports

I've noticed that the tour view reports are too accurate. If I go into my account to make change to a tour, my activity is added to the number of views. I can easily go into my tours a dozen times making changes so when I look at the reports I'm constantly wondering "how many of these are mine". As far as the reports go, I'm only interested in the activity of potential buyers or other interested parties, not my own. It would be great if, while logged into our accounts, our own tour viewing would not be added to the tour reports.
Old 09-11-2006, 04:04 PM

Default Re: Tour View Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGifford1 View Post
I've noticed that the tour view reports are too accurate. If I go into my account to make change to a tour, my activity is added to the number of views. I can easily go into my tours a dozen times making changes so when I look at the reports I'm constantly wondering "how many of these are mine". As far as the reports go, I'm only interested in the activity of potential buyers or other interested parties, not my own. It would be great if, while logged into our accounts, our own tour viewing would not be added to the tour reports.
This is a very valid observation and request for a change. Because we are experiencing a "market correction" in my area, I do not want to deceive the sellers that there are buyers out there when it's only me doing my job. I want the flexibility to change my listing information and work with my tours without edging up the numbers.

Please consider a control to cover this problem.

Last edited by dferrence; 09-11-2006 at 04:08 PM.
Old 09-25-2006, 09:24 AM

I would also ask for better info.
On my weekly report, I am told the total views by week of ALL tours combined. I would like weekly view reports by Tour, not a combined value.

If I go to the Info section of each tour, I can see the total views of that tour, but not by week.
Old 09-16-2007, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wkdavis View Post
I would also ask for better info.
On my weekly report, I am told the total views by week of ALL tours combined. I would like weekly view reports by Tour, not a combined value.

If I go to the Info section of each tour, I can see the total views of that tour, but not by week.

I agree with this request. It would be very helpful and informative if we could just pull up a report that shows the weekly activity as compared to the prior weeks. A summary from the entry date to the current date would be great.

I also agree that my accessing the tours for changes should not be added to the number of times someone has visited the tour.

Thanks,
Rick Bluhm
Lincoln, CA
Old 11-12-2007, 09:20 PM

MUCH better with the new graph for each tour! I am particularly impressed that you are showing visits that originated from my website.

Now I want to know the REFERRER of each visitor in the OTHER category. I get that in great detail in my website reports for www.4Brevard.com and use the data to fine-tune my advertising. Two cloumns Source and Keywords would be sufficient, or the raw string would be fine too. When we click on OTHER, just list them. 90 days, or last 20 visitors would be sufficient.

For less techincal readers: REFERRER has the ability to show the page that sent you the lead and the keywords they used to get to your page.
Old 11-13-2007, 09:26 AM
VT Support and Training

To those of you who want weekly tour views on a per tour basis, that feature is now online. Check your tour view reports now or see more info at http://forums.visualtour.com/showthread.php?t=917

Two of you also commented that you want to separate out the views from www.VisualTour.com so sellers are not seeing views that are not by potential buyers. The new reports also track the view source so you can show people the actual tour view sources. VisualTour is still among them, but it is now separate from the others.
Old 11-18-2007, 10:16 PM

Very cool - the new reports with graphs and detail of the various sources, i.e., my website, Realtor.com, etc.

I wanted to print the report for my Seller, did get the property photo and my photo header, got the headings, i.e., Views by Month but no graphics or statistics for the various sites. The printing is the problem. When I e-mailed a report to myself, it came thru perfectly.

Any thoughts?

Lore
Lore@LoreLingner.com
www.LoreLingner.com
Old 11-19-2007, 10:07 AM

I have a tour that went active on Oct 1st and the Tour Report shows 36 views. However, views by week only show total of 18 views. The total appears to be doubled.

Also, tours that have been active for several months have no information listed prior to Oct.
Old 11-19-2007, 11:23 AM
VT Support and Training

To LORELINGNER:
I have a theory about why the tour view info might not be printing. Try a little test and respond here to let us know the results.

Instead of using the PRINT option in the upper right, try using the regular Print method found in Internet Explorer (File menu, PRINT). If that fails, try printing the following pages using the same FILE-PRINT system, and see if any of them will print.

http://www.VisualTour.com/test/PrintA.htm

http://www.VisualTour.com/test/PrintB.htm

http://www.VisualTour.com/test/PrintC.htm

To ADEGARMO:
The weekly views have not been tracked long enough to reflect the same information as the total views. You said your tour has been online since early October, but weekly views have not been tracked that long. You will see all the months for a one year period on the monthly view, and you will see twelve weeks listed on the weekly views even on a tour you upload today. There will be a zero next to each since we know of no hits before the tour existed. The same applies to weeks and months before we started tracking the tours individually.
Old 11-19-2007, 11:46 AM

Thank you for the response. I do use the "file menue, print" to print the report and it works fine. My problem was with the difference in count which has now been explained by VisualTour. This was my first time using the Forum and I am very pleased. Thank you.