Paradym Forums  

Go Back   Paradym Forums > Support - General > Enhancement Requests

Old 04-08-2007, 09:47 AM

Default Weekly Views Needed for Each Tour

I posted an enhancement request a few months ago, but didn't receive any response, so I'm posting it again.

The current statistics on tour views is fairly worthless without separating out how many tours are taken for each tour on a weekly basis. It is of absolutely no value for me to tell a client- "All of my tours together got 168 views this week. I have no idea how many people saw your house, but I'm really getting some exposure!" Or..."your total tour views are 201...I don't know how many this week....What did I tell you last week....maybe you could just do the math." It's really unacceptable.

It seems like it would be a very simple enhancement that would make the weekly reports a useful tool, rather than a vaguely interesting factoid. Who could possibly have come up with the notion that the two statistics you offer (totals for all tours by week, and total by tour for all weeks) are the most important ? It really doesn't make any sense.

Eagerly awaiting your response,

Dave
Old 04-09-2007, 10:52 AM
VT Support and Training

Default Re: Weekly Views Needed for Each Tour

I am sorry that you did not receive a response. I just went in to add your request to our suggestion list. Before adding any suggestions, we always look to see if the same suggestion has come in before so we can determine its popularity. I do see that the suggestion is already on the list with your name as the person to contact when it is completed.

Requests and suggestions are a major source for us to know what our subscribers want to see in the future, so we are very good about keeping records. We then monitor not only popularity of those requests, but some other factors including ease of implementation and overall value to the largest number of people. I cannot tell you when your suggestion will rise to the top of the list, but you are not the first to make this suggestion, so do not lose hope.
Old 05-27-2007, 10:58 AM

I agree and have just sent my first request before I knew of this site.
Old 05-27-2007, 09:20 PM

I too use the statistics to pass along to my clients, and unless I keep track of each number, each week (which shouldn't have to be done), it's difficult to give legitimate current stats. So I would like very much to see this changed.
Old 11-13-2007, 09:30 AM
VT Support and Training

In addition to some comments above, we also received some phone calls. It took us a little while to get the programming done, but weekly counts of individual tour view statitstics are now online. Check your tour view reports now or see more info at http://forums.visualtour.com/showthread.php?t=917.