Paradym Forums  

Go Back   Paradym Forums > Support - General > Enhancement Requests

Old 03-24-2008, 11:13 AM

Angry easy tour manager missing

I just installed version 5.2 and took the "Annnie tour" and the Easy tour manager page is not on my online account page. How am I to edit my tours without this feature??? I reinstalled the software program a second time just to make sure everything installed ok.
Old 03-24-2008, 11:29 AM
VT Support and Training

Default Re: easy tour manager missing

Annie usually shows you two ways to complete the tasks, and Easy Tour Manager is one of them. That feature was removed since it limited agents to only the most basic of tasks. Nearly everything from Easy Tour Manager is now done using The My Tours page. You log into your account online at www.VisualTour.com and click My Tours near the upper left. Next to each tour will be four buttons that allow you to make changes to the tour. Click PHOTOS to change captions, descriptions, timing, transitions, and the sequence of photos, as well as add or remove photos. Click INFO to change property information. Click LINK to see links to the tour, or click DELETE to delete the tour. Instead of those four buttons, you can click the small photo to actually view the tour and/or download a copy or click DETAILS to the right to view and print (or email) tour view reports.

From time to time, we update the software and website. We have many updates coming this year, so once those are complete, we will update Annie to match more closely. Please keep in mind that we also offer toll free support at 800-873-0700 so never hesitate to call.

Last edited by rmoss; 11-25-2008 at 01:03 PM.