Paradym Forums  

Go Back   Paradym Forums > Support - General > I Need Help!

Old 12-16-2008, 07:16 PM

Default Tour Number Rider Signs

Does anyone use rider signs to hang from their own sign showing the Tour number? I have seen another tour company that uses riders with the tour number and I would like to try that technique to see if it generates any calls. Does anyone have any experience with that? Do you know what I'm talking about? What is your opinion? If you have, where do you get the signs printed with VisualTour.com Tour #_______ pre-printed on them?
Old 12-18-2008, 08:55 AM

Default Re: Tour Number Rider Signs

I have had my local sign company make both riders and some stand alone signs that are 18x24....I have only used the 18x24 so far and it has worked great. I've had them make extra numbers so that I can peel off and reuse them with the new tour numbers. I am also working with someone to develop a weatherproof CD Box so I can stock with CD versions of the tour (and of course my own marketing info) and ad them to the 18x24 signs.

Your local sign company should be able to use the downloadable logos to do the same thing, or I can also check with them to see what size order they would need to ship some out. For local orders its just a $25 minimum.

Send me a private message with your email and I can send you an example of the ones I have.
Old 12-18-2008, 05:19 PM

Default Re: Tour Number Rider Signs

Peggy,
I'm sorry, VisualTour currently does not offer pre-made custom realty sign riders for purchase. May I suggest an Internet search thru portals such as Yahoo, Google or MSN? Search for the term Custom Real Estate Signs Tampa. You should be able to find a custom sign company that offers the services you are looking for in your area.

Chances are then when you find a custom sign company, they may ask if you have our advertising logos. These VisualTour images are available for all your advertising needs on our webpage at: Http://www.VisualTour.com/Support/Graphics.asp. The logo downloads are larger than shown on our logo page, but can be sized-down by the custom sign company you choose.

We currently have three different advertising logos on this page. A larger version for Internet use, a larger version for print, and a scalable Adobe Illustrator version for large-size printing jobs such as sign riders.

All downloads are in a self-executing "zip files." Click on "As an Adobe illustrator 8.01 "A.I." File" link, Click Save, Choose a location such as your Desktop to save the file. Once the download has finished, double-click on the file. You will be asked to specify which location you would like the image to be unzipped into. I would suggest your desktop if you plan to e-mail the logo to the sign company or a usb memory stick if you plan to bring the logo to them.

One of our fourm members Dave-d has asked you to send him a private message so he can show you an example of what he is using in his market. To send him a private message, Click on his forum name "Dave-d" and choose from the drop down menu, "Send a private message to Dave-d." Add your Title: and Message:. There is a Submit Message button at the bottom of the page.

Hope this helps!

VisualTour Support
1-800-873-0700
http://www.VisualTour.com
Support@VisualTour.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeggyfromTampa View Post
Does anyone use rider signs to hang from their own sign showing the Tour number? I have seen another tour company that uses riders with the tour number and I would like to try that technique to see if it generates any calls. Does anyone have any experience with that? Do you know what I'm talking about? What is your opinion? If you have, where do you get the signs printed with VisualTour.com Tour #_______ pre-printed on them?

Last edited by KWilliams4; 09-18-2013 at 01:42 PM.